Modern dentistry focuses on treatments after things have already gone wrong, rather than on empowerment, whole health, and prevention. And toothpastes, even most "natural" ones, contain toxic ingredients that are just plain BAD for oral health.
In this Workshop:
- learn the principles of natural oral care to keep your teeth healthy preventatively, from the inside out
- learn exactly what ingredients are in those convenient, sweet, smooth, foamy, off-the-shelf toothpastes and why they're in there (hint: it's not to help you clean your teeth)
- learn how to replace them with simple, inexpensive, health-promoting ingredients that take just minutes to put together (you have most of them, already in your kitchen)
- take a step toward disengaging from the supermarket supply chain; that damages everything it touches
- begin to take back your personal power for basic home-based healthcare
- quick, easy quizzes - each lesson ends with a little quiz to test your understanding and help you decide what to do next