Is this you?
You and I both want to know if you are in the right place – and this is where we're going to find out. Here are 8 ways to know if you are the kind of person who might enjoy my work.
4 Things about you, your family, and sustainable living...
- You go out of your way to feed your family real, nourishing food. You know that as well as it's effect on your own health, what we eat influences how the World is used and cared for.
- You care, deeply, about our Earth. You want your children and grandchildren to inherit a world of healthy soil and clean air, teeming oceans and wild tigers, intact communities where the pace is slow and people laugh a lot.
- You want to raise children who can think for themselves; you understand that personal sovereignty is a key to being able to treat others with compassion (as opposed to feeling the need to defend, attack, or exploit).
- You're committed to developing/practicing useful skills. You prefer to care for yourself and your family without using wasteful, toxic products, and without relying on experts and institutions who think they know better than you do what's good for your family.
4 Things about you personally...
- Strong relationships, a sense of purpose and self-reliance, and a connection to nature are in your recipe for happiness and fulfillment. Faster screens, owning more stuff, or impressing your friends on Facebook, are not.
- You want to live a life designed by you, based on real values, not a life that's prescribed for you by the quick-fix culture that surrounds us.
- You're into some degree of self-reflection, possibly a large degree. You understand that change begins within and you want support to "live the changes that you want to see in the world."
- Sometimes you feel lost, overwhelmed, lonely, disconnected, mad, scared, hurting, or all of that and then some — because you know in your bones that something is deeply wrong with the consumption-driven, industrialized, digitized narrative we're inhabiting and you're not always sure what to do about it.
Are you still with me?
If none of that sounded anything like you then thanks for dropping by, but my work really isn't for you.
On the other hand if that description was close to the mark then you and I might have a lot to talk about. Please join me as a subscriber (it's free) and let's begin the conversation 🙂