Is this you?
You and I both want to know if you are in the right place – and this is where we're going to find out. Here are 6 ways to know if you are the kind of person who might enjoy reading this blog.
3 Things about you, your family, and sustainable living...
- You go out of your way to feed your family real, nourishing food.
- You want to raise your children in a healthy, non-toxic environment.
- You want to leave your children a world that still has healthy soil and clean air, teeming oceans and wild tigers, and intact communities where the pace is slow and people laugh a lot.
And 3 things about you personally...
- Strong relationships, a sense of purpose and self-reliance, and a connection to nature are included in your recipe for happiness and fulfillment. Faster screens, owning more stuff, or impressing your freinds on Facebook, are not.
- You like to think for yourself. You want to live a life designed by you, based on real values, not a life that's prescribed for you by the quick-fix culture that surrounds you.
- Sometimes you feel lost, overwhelmed, lonely, disconnected, mad, scared, hurting, or all of the above and then some — because you know in your bones that something is deeply wrong with the consumption-driven, industrialized, digitalized narrative we're inhabiting, but you're not always sure what to do about it.
Are you still with me?
If none of that sounded anything like you then thanks for dropping by, but this blog really isn't for you.
On the other hand if that description was close to the mark, then you and I have a lot to talk about — and if that's the case, I sincerely hope you'll join me as a subscriber.
This was part of a series of pages about ARealGreenLife. The next page in the series is What is a real green life?