Is this you?
We're starting with you because you and I both want to know if you are in the right place – and this is where we're going to find out.
Here are 8 ways to know if you are the kind of person who might enjoy reading this blog.
4 Things about you, your family, and sustainable living...
- You go out of your way to feed your family real, nourishing food.
- You want to raise your children in a healthy, non-toxic environment.
- You wish you knew how to do more to lighten your family's environmental impact and make a difference, because...
- You want to leave your children a world that still has healthy soil and clean air, teeming oceans and wild tigers, and intact communities where the pace is slow and people laugh a lot.
And 4 things about you personally...
- Strong relationships, a sense of purpose and self-reliance, and a connection to nature are included in your recipe for happiness and fulfillment. Bigger, brighter screens, and owning more stuff, are not.
- You like to think for yourself. You want to live a life designed by you, not prescribed for you by the quick-fix culture that surrounds you.
- You're marching to your own drum beat, because you know you are living within a system that doesn't support your ideals.
- Sometimes you have an uncomfortable feeling inside, because you don’t know how to do it all and still keep it real and green.
Are you still with me?
If none of that sounded anything like you then thanks for dropping by, but this blog really isn't for you.
On the other hand, if that description was close to the mark, then you and I have a lot to talk about. I sincerely hope you'll join me as a subscriber.
Where to go next?
The next page in this "About" series defines what I mean by "a real green life"
Or, you can go back to the About Menu